Prescription Invite Utility for Vision 3
Update: 4th February 2014
Table of Contents...
- How it works...
- Setting up the utility
- Recording an Invitation
- Record Invite Read codes
- Download free 7 day trial
- Licence Agreement
- Purchasing Information
- Add Shortcut in Vision Guideline
- Show Current Invite Status on the Guideline
This utility will automatically add your own preset invitation text for many different QOF categories to the right hand side of the prescription at the touch of a button. There is now no limit to the amount of text you may add.
It will also allow you to enter specific invite Read codes, to help you monitor the amount of invites you have sent to the patient.
This method is a cost effective way of showing that you have made attempts in each QOF year to get the patient to attend their annual review. It couldn't be easier!
Once you have added all your invite text to each category as part of the one off setup, just:
Press Ctrl+1 to show the invite category list when you want to add an invite
Click a category button
Then issue and print your script
You may add the program to your Startup folder if you manage your own practice server. Alternatively, if on a managed server create a desktop shortcut or add it to the local guideline index in consultation manager.
When the program is active an icon is displayed in the notification area (by the system clock). Right mouse click on the icon to view the program features. (or press Ctrl+1)
We also recommend that you add a patient data line to you guideline index showing the #9O hierarchy Read codes, so you can see at a glance how many different invites have currently been given to the patient in the last 15 months. This is also shown in the Administration section of every QOF guideline.
Select Setup Invites from the right mouse menu.
Select a condition from the drop down list and add the invitation text you would like added to the right side of a prescription, as shown below. Repeat for each category.
Each invite will use the default text shown above except when Informed Dissent is selected, when it will use the text shown below for all the QOF categories.
Either press Ctrl+1 on your keyboard to show this screen or use the right mouse click menu and select All Invitations.
Alternatively, use the Script Invitations submenu to select a specific invitation.
The invite Read code are displayed when you select a condition.
You may choose to just enter invitation text to the right side of the prescription or select a Read code to be entered as well.
You may also edit the default text and save these changes to retain it as the new default.
Example of the Asthma Invite options...
Exceptions and exclusion Read codes are also available on the same screen.
Designed for Windows® Software
Updated: 16/03/2016 - Version 4.3
Tested on Vision DLM485 and works on LAN, WES, AEROS and all other hosted environments
- Amended so that it will now work with DLM485+
- Added four new QOF exclusion Read codes to cytology
- You can now rename the custom buttons
- Fix applied to hypertension because although there was text, this message was being displayed "There is no invite text to add to the script!". No resolved.
- This update now allows you to enter as much text as you want to add to a prescription. It also comes with 3 custom buttons to store additional text. Allowing you to add things like leaflet or advice information. Now incudes Rheumatoid.
This program may only be used after the trial period once a practice licence
has been purchased from TailorMade Information Technology Solutions Ltd and
is subject to the EULA available within the program.
Licence support and further program updates are only valid for 1 year. Thereafter any further program updates and support will require a licence renewal.
Note: Your original purchased program may be used indefinitely.
We accept BACS or cheque made out to: TailorMade Info. Tech. Solutions Ltd
Postal Address: Hayward Lodge, The Green, Woolpit, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP30 9RQ
Please send an cheque for £25.00+VAT and email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information in your email:
- Practice Name
- Vision User No
- Practice Postcode
- Contact Telephone Number
- How did you hear about this software?
On receipt of your payment and request, we will send you an email reply which will include download instructions for the licensed version of the program. Please note that this will include an attached invoice.
Follow these steps to add a shortcut button to your Local Guideline Index within Consultation Manager.
Open Consultation Manager
Click the Local Guideline Index Button in the top toolbar
Click the Maintain button on the Local Guideline Index toolbar
A new floating toolbar will now appear, click the Application button on this toolbar
Click the Browse button to locate the Therapy invite program
Enter a description to be displayed on the button or icon
Remove the "Display as icon" tick to show a button rather than an icon.
Click the Maintain button on the Local Guideline Index toolbar to save changes
Everybody now has access to this Prescription Invite utility from the Local Guideline Index
This will explain how to add a patient data line to the local guideline index.
- Open Consultation Manager and press F12 to open the local guideline index
- Follow steps 2 and 3 above to show the guideline toolbar palette.
- Click on a section of your guideline where you want to add this line of data
- Click Patient Data button (Little blue man)
- Double-click on the yellow folder for "All other Clinical Data" to expand it
- Double-click the yellow folder for "Medical and Family History" to expand it
- Double-click the red file for Medical History to add it to the Selected
Items window section.
- Click Filter button
- Double-click "Date of Event" and enter "-15m" and
select "After" radio button
- Double-click "Read code for general entity", enter 9O and click OK
- Click OK to close the Patient data screen
- Click the Maintain button on the Local Guideline Index toolbar to save changes