Vision 3 Searches - Screen Shots
Lited below are popular screen shots of popular searches
- No MMR vaccine for patient aged between 5y and 18y
- No MMR Booster Given
- Patients 28 weeks pregnant (Whooping Cough vaccine)
- Children 4m > 12m given DTaP/IPV/Hib stage 2 but no stage 3
- Patients recorded as drinker in last 15 months
- BMI equal to and greater than 30
- Patients older than 16y with No BMI recorded after April 20??
- Patients with BP >= 150/90 in last 18 months not on hypertensive register
- Last BP >150/90 and Cholesterol >5 and NOT on Statin medication
- In Last 3 recorded BPs there were one or more >150/90
- Patients aged 35y to 74y with NO BP recorded in last 5 years
- Patients aged 35y to 74y with NO BP recorded ever
- Performed cytology results not yet back from the lab
- Patient aged between 20 and 64 years with no smear recorded ever
- GP2GP repeat medication that needs inactivating
- Patients whole repeat list that can be inactivated (QOF)
- Patient on Methotrexate repeat medication and no FBC done in last 6 months
- Outstanding Medication Reviews with No Repeat Medication
- Total number of contraceptives issued in last year
- Medical records not received by TP
- Medical records not sent to TP after 2 weeks
- Patients on the FP69 List and about to be transferred out
- Active Patients that have a Transferred out date (QOF)
- Active patients with NO NHS Number
- No consultation recorded in last 3 years
- Face to Face consultations in last year
- Find if the wrong Consultation Type has been recorded against Medication Reviews
In last 18 months find any BP >= 150/90 (show only up to 3 that match) and those patients not on the hypertensive register.
Note: Report details are set to "Latest 1 before match"
for BP and Cholesterol
This means that only the last recorded entries must match the search criteria
These exposes the active repeat medication sent via GP2GP, which are hidden behind the repeat inactive filter and are shown as bowties. If you do not inactivate these repeats QOF will see them as active and require a medication review and that you should link them to a problem.
Improve you QOF figures with this search, which will find all those patients whereby none of their repeat medication has been issued in the last 15 months.
Which means that you won’t have to do any medication reviews for any of these patients and it will immediately increase your QOF indicator percentage figure and leave you with an accurate list of patients who do need a medication review.
It will require two searches to be built:
- Exclude patients who have had an repeat issued in the last 15 months
- Only show active repeats , authorised over 6 months ago.
Note: You cannot not use active repeats and exclude in the same search, as the authorised element doesn’t include patients’ that have just been put on a repeat in the last 6 months and are just awaiting their 1st issue.
Please note that the Report Output is set to COUNT; which will show the total amount of issues
These patients will be removed within 6 months unless you select status: "Patient should remain on list" from the registration record.
If you export the search as a tab separated file, then open the patient.txt file in this FP69 Excel spreadsheet - This will display the list of FP69 patients in date order after pressing Ctrl+Shift+F.
This search is quite important as if you have any of these patients they may not be picked up by the QOF audits.
If you do have any patients list from this search, please contact the helpline and ask them to remove the transferred out date.
Patients must be 18 years old or over, not registered within the last 3 years
and currently permanent.
Exclude patients seen in last 3 years recorded under any other consultation type except Administration.
This search is exported as a tab separated search, which is then opened in Microsoft Excel so that you can count them all up in a Pivot Table.