Smart Immunisation Clinic v5 for 2016
This all new 2016 version 5 now uses the Vision API to connect directly with new Vision PostGreSQL database system, which means Smart Immunisation Clinic now has read/write capabilities directly with Vision.
This is an essential tool for any practice that needs to apply claim/pay codes to each immunisation as it will automatically read the patient record and determine the correct claim code for more accurate coding, so you never miss a payment, plus...
- It's now able to read the patient record and select the next appropriate immunisation stage
- There are now two methods of immunisation data entry:
- Stock Control has been vastly improved
- It now provides stock control at each practice location
- Reads directly from the Vision drug dictionary when selecting immunisations
- Improved calendar date picker
- It now includes an immunisation history report by age, that may also be printed
- You can easily switch between seeing Child, Travel and Flu Clinic immunisations, which is customised by you
- You will now receive Allergy and Contraindication warnings within Smart Imm Clinic
- This list is also customisable and controlled by you
- In List mode you will be alerted if a patients has;
- Any drug and non-drug allergies
- Any antibacterial medication issued in the last 10 days
- All the immunisation rules are customisable and controlled by you
- It includes an improved and advanced audit trail
- New sidebar tab, to easily hide/show Smart Imm Clinic
Plus all the normal features you have been use to using for many years now.
"Why not download and try it out for yourselves!"
No installation needed, just unzip it and your ready to go! Works in ALL Microsoft Windows® environments including hosted, AEROS, WES, etc...
However you MUST be on Vision DLM485 or higher to use this version. Otherwise please contact us and will will provide you with Smart Imm Clinic v4 until your Vision upgrade.
Smart Imm Clinic is a yearly practice licence, so you may use it across all your branches for an unlimited amount of users at a cost of £85.00 ex VAT, purchasing instructions are within the program. Subject to our EULA
Patient Mode is what you have been use to over the past 12 years and works with the patient record open in Vision, with a few changes to the screen design, except a little more intelligence explained further down this page.
Once the batch details have been entered. You simply:
- *Select an immunisation
- Select the correct batch card
- Check form details - amend if necessary
- Click Save
*As soon as the immunisation was selected Smart Imm Clinic would have already selected the correct stage, method, claim code, preferred site, next due date and reason. Consent given is the default
When saving to Vision; Smart Imm Clinic will then automatically add all the above and:
- Depleted it from stock
- Would have entered the batch number and expiry date
- Included the actual vaccine name
- Entered a claim code (where applicable)
- Added Consent
- Issued a script (if predetermined in the batch details as required)
- Entered the dosage instruction
- Set the script to print or not
- Set it as practice administered or not
All the above are completely customisable, but entering accurate immunisation data couldn't be easier. All entered with 2 clicks!
- When you select a patient from either list it will show patient demographic details in the top section of the screen as shown below.
- There are allergy alerts that include both drug and non-drug allergies. If you click on the allergy alert this will display all the allergies.
- It will also warn of any antibacterial medication prescribed in the last 10 days, and again if you click the alert it a will display a history of the prescribed antibacterial medication.
- You can view/print a patients complete immunisation history, listed by their age.
- There is also a quick link to open the patient record in Consultation manager for the active patient currently showing in Smart Imm Clinic.
- Alternatively, search a patient from within Smart Imm Clinic, using our Smart Search feature
- The Smart Imm Clinic banner will change colour to a red background if the selected patient is transferred out or purple if different from the patient currently open in Vision.
This will allow you to display any session for a book owner and filter the list by specific slot type and appointment status, e.g. so you only see patients that have arrived and are waiting and not DNA's or have not been booked in.
Appointment cards will also show contact details with the live status.
You can select any patient group currently in Vision and the list works in the same way as the appointment list explained above.
Patient or List Mode
In either mode it will now read the patients immunisation history for your selected immunisation and automatically change the stage (where applicable) to the next one required.
If claim codes apply the field will be displayed and automatically select the correct claim code for the patients age. Otherwise this field is hidden.
Stock control is much the same as before except now it is more reliable and includes site location. Therefore it now only displays batches located at each site and provides a stock total for each individual site, as well as maintaining a practice total stock count.
We soon hope to include barcoding for scanning in stock and issuing from stock.
The immunisation list is completely customisable, so as to show only the immunisations you use, and there are filters to quickly switch between showing child, travel and flu clinic immunisations.
The audit trail facility has been increased, so that you are in more control of how your immunisation data was recorded, and form changes in the system.
We have around 200 practices throughout England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales using Smart Imm Clinic all year round and continue to renew, because they see the benefits the program provides them. We are more than happy to provide references and a practice contact near you, so you to may understand these benefits.
"Entering immunisations has never been so quick and simple!"
These improvements are all driven by your customer feedback, so please do continue to contribute and provide us with your valuable feedback.