Smart Imm Clinic Updates
Click the Help menu > "Check for program Update" to get the latest updates. Then follow any screen prompts.
If you feel that this program can still be improved please submit your request for change to firstname.lastname@example.org, as it's only as good as it is from your feedback.
Released 23/11/2016 (v5.17)
- Now on general release
Released 14/09/2016 (v4.0.8)
- Fix when adding influenza drug names to batch details
Released 22/07/2016 (v4.0.7)
- Licence renewal
- Fix for Rotavirus so that stock may now be deleted.
- Drug update for Hep A
Released 14/06/2016 (v4.0.4)
- Added Infanrix-IPV + Hib vaccine powder and suspension for suspension for injection 0.5ml pre-filled syringes (GlaxoSmithKline UK Ltd) to 5 in 1 immunisation drug list
Released 11/04/2016 (v4.0.3)
- Removed the colour coding when showing expired batches as it was
causing an error message on certain systems.
Released 26/11/2015 (v4.0.2)
- Hepatitis B Junior has now been added
- Drug name change for Revaxis
Released 19/11/2015 (v4.0.1)
- Updated for DLM485
Released 02/11/2015 (v4.0.0)
- Due to this being a significant update we have updated the version number to four.
- Please read this user guide on how to use the many new features, which also explains the fixes and changes.