Registration - Vision Support
Incomplete Registration Links (weekly run report)
- Run this report from the Registration module
- Click the Report menu and select "Incomplete Patient Records…"
- Select Active from the Registration Status list
- Select the Incomplete Registration Links option
- Click the Detailed option
- Click Ok to run the report
If any patients appear on the list (apart from those who just have an NHS number missing) it means that these patient records have NOT been sent to the HA, because mandatory data has been missed.
In which case print off the report and close it, then open each patients record in registration:
- Click the Action menu
- Re-registration (or Acceptance) and go through the screens filling in the red mandatory fields. (The only red field you can leave blank is the NHS number.) The General screen (last) is normally where most errors are made.
Medical Records not received by TP (weekly run report)
Run report from the Action menu.
This is a list a patients where you have sent the notes to the HA, yet they have not confirmed receipt of them. This could take a few weeks it depends on how fast the HA turn things around. If the HA have acknowledged receipt of the medical records, you can remove the flag manually (although it is normally an automatic process)
To remove the medical record flag for the patient from the list:
- Close the list
- Click on the Security menu
- Select Clear Medical Record Flag
- Select the patient where you want to clear the medical record flag
- Put a tick in the box and press OK
Medical Records not sent to TP (weekly run report)
Run report from the Action menu each week
This is a list of transferred out patient/s and the HA are still waiting for the medical records to be sent to them. (They only appear in this list if they are over the 2 week deadline).
- Highlight each patient one at a time from the list
- Click the little blue patient button
- Click the Other tab
- Type in Date records Sent to TP
- Press OK
Respond to FP69 Prior Notifications (monthly run report)
Run report from the Action menu each month
- This list mainly contains patients who have not responded to some form of communication sent by the HA. (for example some are Known as Dead Letters)
- The HA have sent you this list so that you can investigate why these patients are not responding to the letters.
- You should check Consultation Manager to see the last face to face contact, Any mental health issues, spoken language, etc..
- Otherwise send a strong letter saying something like “The Health Authority
has sent some communication which you have not responded to and we have
not seen you for sometime. Do you wish to stay with our surgery? Failure
to respond to this letter in the next 2 weeks will mean that we will have
to remove you as a patient from our surgery records.”
- If the patient responds to say they wish to remain on the list,
run this report;
- Highlight patient from the list
- Click the little blue patient button
- Then select "Patient should remain on GP's list"
- Confirm with Yes, that you are selecting this option.
- In the free text GP Notes, type in the date you last saw or was in communication with the patient, and/or any other reason the patient should stay on the list, or the reason why the patient may not be able to respond to correspondence from the TP.
- If you do nothing with these patients on the list the HA will automatically deduct the patient after 6 months.
- If the patient responds to say they wish to remain on the list, run this report;
Expired or expiring FP69 Prior Notifications (monthly run report)
Run report from the Action menu
- This is a list of patients who are nearing the six month deadline, after which they will be deducted if there is no response from the practice. Taking no action on your part implies you are happy for the patient to be deducted.
- Once on this list it's normally to late to stop the deduction process, therefore you will have to re-register the patient should they wish to remain on the list.